Local Search Keyword Research, Rank-Driving Keyword-Focused Page Tag Mods Spark Traffic and SERP
Santa Cruz, CA – October 14, 2011 – BrandWranglers.Com, a California SEO agency, is happy to announce an introductory program for business owners wishing to take advantage of fundamental SEO principles known to accelerate site traffic and improve search engine page rank (SERP) for local searches. The BrandWranglers.Com Local SEO Intro Special will provide site owners with page tag revisions for up to 15 site pages, including keyword-centric revision of vital topic leads and content on those pages.
This is of key interest to any bricks and mortar business wanting click traffic and phone calls from customers who need services in their local market.
BrandWranglers.Com will revise or create substantial body copy on those same 15 site pages to make it more keyword-focused. Proper keyword research will determine the best keywords to optimize on for your particular business and locality.
Ready to Wrangle? Just click to the SEO Intro Special Request Form and let us know you are interested. Be sure to include your site URL.
“In Web search for local business,” explains Lee Baldwin, Project Manager at BrandWranglers.Com, “it is mostly about getting out ahead of the customer’s intention and realizing the key phrases they associate with their need, along with local place names. In reviewing many local (bricks and mortar) business websites over the years, we find that most are not doing even the SEO basics to get traffic. The BrandWranglers.Com $1500 Local SEO Intro Special is designed to bring them more traffic. The results should open their eyes to the importance of good SEO practices.”
The Importance of Knowing What’s Important
There are many business owners who say, “I just spent a ton on my website. Do I have to do this too?” We also speak with “SEO doubters”, who don’t believe in SEO principles. To them we say that SEO is just one of several fundamental things one does to create a visible brand on the Internet, and not doing your on-page SEO work with good keyword research is like driving your car on three wheels.
We had a client who said that a web professional had revealed 376 errors in their WordPress website, and they needed to switch to a new platform before affording any SEO work. Turns out those errors were from the hyper-critical W3C validator, and affected neither layout nor search engine scans of the content.
For more information on the BrandWranglers.Com $1500 Local SEO Intro Special, go to BrandWranglers.Com $1500 Local SEO Intro Special
What SEO Help Can a Business Owner Get for $1500?
OK, here’s what the Tune Up includes:
- Keyword research and competitive market analysis to find terms your brand should rank for in local search.
- Identification of up to 15 keyword campaigns, which clarify what your brand means to Internet searchers.
- Rework of page tags for up to 15 landing pages to incorporate the priority keywords of your Internet search marketing campaign.
- Rework or addition of topic leads for those same 15 landing pages to focus on your keyword campaigns for SEO Internet marketing.
- Rework of body copy for those 15 landing pages, keyword rich based on the Google marketing research.
- Make sure your site is properly submitted to Google within your online marketing strategy.
- Set up your Google Places account so that location, maps and proximity to the searcher regulate results of mobile users.
- Set up tracking scripts so you can actually watch the changes and know which keyword campaigns most affect traffic.
- Before and after SERP stats.
BrandWranglers.Com, a California SEO agency, provides SEO services focused on getting business owners traffic using SEO basics, from keyword research and competitive keyword analysis to user experience (UX) site design and keyword-centric creative copywriting for page content. We also offer a Free Consultation, so we can explain to business owners the importance of keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing.